Aerospace & Defense
As a supplier to U.S. and international defense and space agencies for more than 35 years, II-VI Marlow offers a seasoned team of engineers and scientists who develop superior quality solutions, tested and qualified to defense/space requirements.
II-VI Marlow's distinctive space qualification procedure allows us to design, fabricate and test thermoelectric coolers (TECs) for space applications and diverse extreme conditions. The process includes TEC design and documentation, thermoelectric material processing, TEC assembly operations and TEC testing.
II-VI Marlow manufactures in both the U.S. and Asia. Due to International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Department of Commerce restrictions on products supplied to the U.S. government, II-VI Marlow maintains controlled-access engineering and manufacturing facilities in Dallas, TX, to support our government contract business.
Read more on our defense, space and photonics applications:
- Detectors and Sensors
- Thermoelectric Thermal Reference Sources (TTRS)
- Laser System Cooling
- Flight Suit & Vest Temperature Regulation
- Active Matrix LCD
- Temperature Stabilization of Uncooled Detectors
- Radio Isotope Thermoelectric Generators (RTGs)
- Equipment Enclosure Cooling
- Military Grade Space Heaters
- Battery Replacement Technology
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - Thermal Reference Source
- Unattended Ground Sensors
- Robotics/ Unattended Ground Vehicles
- Soldier Wireless Electronic Power