Power Generation Technology
II-VI Marlow Power Generation technology utilizes existing temperature differences to provide reliable, renewable energy for a variety of applications ranging from low-power wireless sensors to large-scale electricity generation; all scalable solutions capable of generating microwatts…to kilowatts of power.
II-VI Marlow Power Generation technology offers:
State-of-the art II-VI Marlow thermoelectric (TE) material, modules and system design yield unmatched performance and efficiency.
- From small battery replacement system
- To complete large-scale waste heat recovery systems
- To single generator modules for existing designs
- Integrated storage solutions possible to provide power when ΔT is not present
- II-VI Marlow power generation systems modules, in volume, rival batteries and solar cells in cost effectiveness
- Provides near term payback -- battery replacement cost, labor, and disposal costs can be eliminated
- Inherent ruggedness of II-VI Marlow power generation modules—bred from military & aerospace design construction
- Module life can outlast the application
- Provides invaluable durability for applications in remote and often extreme environments
A Malcolm Baldrige Award-winning company, II-VI Marlow sets the industry standard for quality at each step of the design and manufacturing processes.